As an accountant and an advisor, I want to be a part of my client’s team and not an outsider. I want to relish in my clients’ successes and support them through any difficulties. As well, I like to go above the call of duty for my clients by liking and sharing their content on social media in order for them to get more exposure and hopefully more leads that they can convert into customers. Here are some important qualities of an excellent team player:
- Be responsible for your actions and recognize when you are wrong
- Be reliable and complete tasks according to priority
- Be an active listener and do not interrupt the teammate that is speaking even if you do not agree with their point of view
- Always be transparent with your team
- Be willing to help other team members that may be struggling with tasks
Want to know more?