Cloud Accounting Questions
It is when your accounting records are prepared and stored online using a web-based application.
Our favorite software that we use for our own accounting and preparing clients’ bookkeeping is Xero. However, if we are only preparing year end financial statements and tax returns we are comfortable importing data from online or desktop versions of Sage, QuickBooks, Wave and even Excel to name a few.
- You can access your records anywhere you have an internet connection.
- There is no need to backup your accounting data.
- There is no need to install software updates.
- Data is stored using bank level security by encrypting data into unrecognizable code.
- Dual authentication is available to protect your valuable information.
- Invite your accountant to collaborate with you in real-time. No need to email a backup of your accounting data which may not be up to date and is not a safe from hackers.
- Reduced time entering data into your accounting system.