Tax Returns

We will prepare and file your tax returns in a timely fashion.

Unincorporated Business

We will take your summarized revenues and expenses and complete a statement of business activities to be included with your personal tax return. We can also complete related HST returns if registered.


We will take your records and adjust to comply with CRA’s requirements. We will prepare compiled (notice to reader) financial statements including balance sheet, income statement and statement of retained earnings. We can also complete related HST returns if registered.

We have experience with returns that include apprenticeship tax credits and scientific research and experimental development claims.


We prepare returns for all situations that include slips (T4s, T5s, T3s, etc.), foreign tax credits, pension splitting, moving expenses, tuition, medical expenses, child care expenses, donations and employment expenses.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.